Monday, April 25, 2011

My Etsy shop is OPEN!

I have given my watch blog a face lift and much more attention
With some more exciting news....
I have my very own etsy shop now!
Yay I am so excited that it is finally ready and open and guess what I have already had 3 sales.
This blog will be to give ideas on some customized watches where as the etsy shop is all the watches I already have made and are ready to ship I will also be selling rings, earring, necklaces, girls hair accessories, boys ties and sometimes home decor items.
Since I have my etsy shop open I am also going to be giving more attention to this blog. 
I will be giving some watches and other accessories away on some fabulous blogs, I will do some on here, I will post on here when I have new things in my shop and much more.
I have another blog dedicated to mommyhood and crafts 
but will be just focusing on accessories and other things I will be selling on this blog.

Make Sure to become a follower and grab my button
The more followers I get the more free things I will giveaway
Win win don't ya think?!
Stay tuned and check back on Wednesday and I'll let ya know what blog I will be giving a watch away on!
I'm so excited
I hope you are too
You could be the winner of $25 worth of products for FREE!

4 comments:

Kristi Hoskins said...

Newest follower from Simply Sadie Jane! I LOVE your watches and your Etsy shop is super awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Following from Sadie jane!

Cole and Lauren said...

Hey! Found your blog and following from simply sadie jane :) lover your watch bands!

Vanessa said...

Love your new stuff! Simply sadie jane sent me! =)